Wednesday, May 12, 2010

An Apron for Mom

I had some fabric I bought a while back (the blue flowery print) and was trying to figure out what to make with, so I did a little brainstorming and dug through my fabric bin (and found some leftover baby bib material, lace-like material I used for a table cloth, and some fabric I bought in India) and this is what I came up with...an apron for my mom for mother's day. I used another apron we already had to sketch out the measurements. Definitely far from perfect (especially for my mom, she is an amazing seamstress), but it was fun to make!

She likes it and it fits her well! Yay!

*Sorry the pictures aren't the best. I was in a hurry to get it off in the mail and my little model wasn't quite big enough for this one.

3 comments:

  1. REALLY CUTE! Great idea! Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the apron and especially since YOU made it for Me! Thank-you so much and I am so proud of you for teaching yourself to do all these creative things.Love you!

    ReplyDelete