Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some yumminess...

I bought these wraps with the intention of making egg rolls, but when I got home from the store I realized I'd missed some of the necessary ingredients (I hate it when that happens!). So, I hopped online and looked for some other things to make with them and TA-DA, I found the coolest recipes. 

The other night I made homemade spinach ravioli. I threw cooked spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, cottage cheese, and some seasoning in a blender to make the filling, then followed the instructions here to put them together and bake them. They were so good! 

I also made mini quiches using the instructions found here, although I used a different filling. 

OH and did I mention we also had mini crepes with them too? I love these wraps...I should be their spokeswoman!

Another recipe I'd like to share...Quick Cinnamon Buns with Buttermilk Icing. Cinnamon rolls are Brian's favorite, but they take so long I hardly ever make them! With this recipe, there is no yeast involved, so they take a fraction of the time. And they are seriously good. Find the recipe on America's Test Kitchen's website

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment